Business Development Manager
Los Angeles | United States
1) Research and develop company’s business relationship with potential new clients and turn this into increased business.2) Manage and work with BD team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
3) Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increased sales and business.
4) Plan persuasive approaches and pitches,
5) Contacts and negotiates potential clients via email, phones and in person
6) Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Bachelor ‘s degree required
-2-3 years+ related experience in business development/marketing is a plus;
-Positive attitude to work in a busy environment;
-Excellent communication skills and writing skills
-Team-oriented, motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast spaced, dynamic environment;
-Demonstrated strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills；
-Organized and capable of handling all size events;
-Proficiency in Microsoft Offices;
-Highly energetic, creative and flexible and effective at reaching the desired end goal