1. Design and implement tools and systems that cover the R&D lifecycle, such as continuous integration, code release, capacity planning, monitoring, etc.to improve the efficiency of Dev, QA to Ops;
2. combined with open source systems and actual needs, to achieve CI / CD, improve the release speed of the entire business system, reduce release risks, improve visibility;
3. Identify problems in the current engineering process and fundamentally solve the problem through improved processes or automated methods.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer science,more than 1 years of continuous delivery system development and maintenance experience, familiar with at least one language such as C++/Java/Python/Golang;
2. Familiar with common tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Docker, etc.
3. Familiar with Internet company development and testing process;
4. Have a deep understanding of the continuous delivery / DevOps concept, and have practical experience;
5. Have a strong sense of responsibility, enterprising, good at communication and sharing;
6. Seek for efficiency , dare to try different ideas and methods;
7. Experience with automated testing and familiarity with process management/collaboration tools is preferred.