Cyber & Network Security Engineer
1. Manage and maintain security relevant software and devices.
2. Track and analyze latest security flaws, breaches, and incidents.
3. Monitor critical system services and identify security relevant anomalies.
4. Process and tag system data of security anomalies.
5. Conduct preliminary analysis of security relevant anomalies and collect system contextual data about the anomalies.
6. Identify and tag abnormal data stored in databases.
1. Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Data Analytics, or related disciplines.
2. Basic knowledge of network security techniques.
3. Basic knowledge of popular secure network protocols and algorithms.
4. Familiar with Ubuntu operation systems.
6. Passionate and fast learner. Eager to learn new technology.