Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
1. Perform research in computer vision and deep learning.
2. Help to develop machine learning platform, including deep learning, image processing, etc.
3. Collaborate and increase productivity on existing projects as a contributing team member.
1. M.S. degree in pattern recognition, computer vision, related machine learning field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Knowledge in a programming language.
3. Experience using deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, MXNet Tensorflow, etc.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.5. Excellent communication and teamwork skills ;
1. Experience of solving real-world machine learning problems.
2. Publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NIPS, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
3. Winner in related machine learning competitions.