Test Development Engineer
1. Formulate test plans, design test cases, independent tracking function tests, performance tests;
2. Responsible for evaluating performance bottlenecks, risks, and security risks of back-end systems, designing and executing performance testing solutions, and analyzing results;
3. Responsible for designing and developing automated testing frameworks and tools to help the team improve the quality and efficiency of testing;
4. Participate in continuous integration and continuous delivery system construction.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer-related major, more than two years of software testing experience, love of software testing, proficiency in software testing theory and methods, able to withstand strong work pressure;
2. Can participate in the project's architectural design assessment, and develop test plans based on project characteristics, design efficient test methods, test cases, and execution;
3. Familiar with Linux, TCP/IP, HTTP network protocols, familiar with MySQL/Oracle and other databases, and proficient in C/C++, java, python, and shell among two or three development languages;
4 has a wealth of automated testing experience, a comprehensive understanding of automated testing;
5. Have a good team spirit, good at coordination and communication, high problem solving ability;
6. Having experience in quality improvement and release efficiency through the optimization and innovation of quality management, quality processes and quality methods is preferred;
7. Priority is given to continuous integration and continuous delivery of construction experience;
8. Work experience in the field of distributed systems theory and practice, automation operations (monitoring, deployment, scheduling, virtualization, etc.) is preferred.