Graphics Algorithm Engineer
1. Research, implement and optimize practical graphics related algorithms.
2. Follow up state-of-art techniques related fields and apply them into our products.
1. Master's or doctorate degree in Computer Science, Image Processing, Signal Processing, Mathematics or related fields.
2. Good knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming.
3. Clear understanding of linear algebra.
4. Experienced in OpenGL programming.
5. Ability of problem analyzing and solving.
6. Good teamwork skills.
1. Experience in rendering engine, facial expression retargeting, or SLAM systems