Computer Vision Engineer
· Perform research in computer vision and deep learning.
· Help to develop machine learning platform, including deep learning, image processing, etc.
· Collaborate and increase productivity on existing projects as a contributing team member.
· M.S. degree in pattern recognition, computer vision, related machine learning field or equivalent practical experience.
· Knowledge in a programming language.
· Experience using deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, MXNet Tensorflow, etc.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Preferred Skills:
· Experience of solving real-world machine learning problems.
· Publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NIPS, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
· Winner in related machine learning competitions.